WORKING AT NORWAY’S “RIVIERIA” AS A PSYCHIATRY SPECIALIST IN VESTFOLD?
We are looking for 2 psychiatrists
About the District Psychiatric Center (DPS) in Vestfold – The hospital in Vestfold HF
DPS Vestfold in Clinical Mental Health and Dependency (KPA) is located in Sandefjord and Larvik, and at Nøtterøy/Tønsberg. The associated area has approximately 230,000 inhabitants. The department has 285 FTEs distributed over about 350 employees, including 28 senior doctors and 12 doctors in specialization, as well as 34 psychologist specialists and 35 psychologists under specialization.
DPS Vestfold has two general psychiatric 24-hour posts (including a BET post), one psychosis reception and seven outpatient clinics, in addition to two sections for office functions.
Why should you choose to work in psychiatry in Vestfold?
- Norway’s largest DPS with an ambitious professional profile.
- Robust professional environments.
- Clarified task distributions between specialists and professions.
- Quality register during establishment.
- Short waiting list.
- Established half day examinations with psychologist and doctor involved.
- Has extensive use of electronic command programs for depressive and defined anxiety disorders.
- Have established 4 days treatment for defined anxiety disorders.
- Other extensive method-specific treatment programs, including BET, CT-PTSD, EMDR, CBT, psychoeducation groups e.g. ADHD and combination programs, individual or group MBT, ISTDP, ACT. In psychosis treatment we focus on IMR and knowledge-based family work.
- Resource centers for gender incongruence and electronic command are being planned in the clinic in close collaboration with DPS Vestfold.
The workplace offers a challenging and varied day with nice colleagues. You will have close contact with the manager, with good opportunities for professional development and further education.
There may be opportunities to conduct research.
Application deadline: Soon, fill in below or send to email@example.com
Startup: By appointment.
Contact us today for an informal chat. You are anonymous for the client until you are ready for presentation.