We are now looking for a paediatrician for a
permanent position in Northern Norway!
Dignus Medical specializes in recruitment and temporary positions for doctors, medical specialists and managers with health care backgrounds, to municipalities, health companies and companies in the medical industry. We have now also started recruiting nurses and specialist nurses to permanent positions.
The concept was established in 2005 and has offices in Alta, Oslo and Malmö. We are in total 30 people and are in strong development. In addition, we have agents and partners in a number of countries that assist Dignus Medical in obtaining the right candidates.
About the position:
Are you looking to relocate to Norway to experience a well-balanced everyday life while living close to nature? This position offers stimulating colleagues and professional development. As paediatrician, you will be responsible for the treatment and follow-up of patients at our customer’s outpatient clinic.
The facilities are affiliated with a University Hospital and there will be possibilities to obtain a teaching minor position should you in addition wish to pursue an academic career in the area.
We are seeking a senior consultant:
- Who can participate in all parts of the department’s operations; reception, examining and treating acutely and chronically ill children at bedside, newborn and outpatient clinic.
- Who can supervise and offer guidance to doctors in specialization.
- Who has a medical licence and experience as Paediatrician from an EU country. Additional qualifications in relevant sub-specialty will be an advantage.
- Who speaks Norwegian at B2-level or a Scandinavian language upon starting.
- Ability to integrate well into environments, as well as teaching others.
- Team player – contribute to a multidisciplinary environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Fixed position in a good working environment.
- Challenging and varied work tasks.
- Good opportunities for personal development.
- When we introduce you to the customer, it adds an extra quality stamp that we recognize you as a good candidate. Our vision is “when quality matters”.
- Anonymity at the start of the application process.
- Covered travel expenses.
- Help with relocation, finding housing and school/kindergarten for children.
Contact our advisors for an unconditional chat today!