Collection of information:
- Information from registration of CV profile and update (s) of profile
- If you apply for a job or register your profile through the “Search with LinkedIn” feature or “Search with Job” feature, the system will retrieve available information from your profile in the service you are authenticating and this information will be stored on your profile
- We collect data in aggregated form for site visitors, such as traffic data, location data, etc.
- In some cases, we will save the email correspondence when you contact us
- The system sets cookies in the browser, as described in the Informasjonskapsler.
- Telemarketing (TM) conducts marketing activities via the phone
- We recieve information via our agents. This information is treated with the same care as if the information is from our own sources.
How the information is used by our research and recruiter department:
The information collected is used where it is necessary to:
- Deliver our services to you and communicate around these services with you.
- Make an assessment of your qualifications and facilitation in connection with current and future recruitment assignments or staffing assignments.
- Inform about the relevant opportunities and benefits we offer.
- Presentation of your information in customer meeting.
- Observe statutory obligations.
Controll/Content Manager and Data Processor
Dignus Medical is the control/content manager and are those who own data that is being added to the system. There is a separate data processing agreement between Dignus Medical and our suppliers / data providers, which governs what information the data processor has access to and how the information is processed confidentially.
Dignus Medical will, as mentioned, be able to process your personal information. Information about you may also be presented to customers and other collaborators of Dignus Medical, and where the processor or data processor is obliged to do so as a result of statutory requirements. Confidentiality, only those that are required to display your data.
In order to be able to use your data efficiently and to offer you the best services, it is sometimes necessary to send information to third parties. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Dignus Medical is not responsible for the content and activities of the related services. Nevertheless, we want to protect the integrity of the services we provide and gladly welcome feedback in these areas.
View, change or delete your personal information
You have, as registered in the system, the right to claim access, rectification and deletion as described in section 18 of Norway’s Personal Information Act and sections 27 and 28 and the Swedish Data Protection Act and Act (2018: 218) with additional provisions to the EU Data Protection Ordinance. The claim must be answered free of charge and no later than 30 days.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you will be deleted by deleting your own profile. As a candidate, you can delete your own profile at any time from “Your Profile” in the System (Recruitment Manager), or you can contact email@example.com for assistance with it. From your profile, you can also change the information you have added to your profile in the system.
If you want access to information Dignus Medical has on you or if you have any questions or suggestions regarding our processing of personal information, please contact your contact person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the link below to log in on your profile: https://dignusmedical.recman.no/login.php
Phone: +47 22 87 10 50