Exceptional positions for Family doctors in Sweden!
Dignus Medical has a long and profound experience of recruitment of specialist consultants to various locations in the Nordic countries. We see an increasing need of specialist doctors within Family medicine and we are happy to ascertain that the healthcare centers that we are cooperating are characterized by very good working conditions. As a family doctor in Sweden you will have time for your patients, you will be the first instance and have the possibility to work with a broad spectra of patients and you will have a rewarding balance between work and family life!
We have several customers that would like to strengthen their capacity and you have the possibility to choose between the south, north, to work in bigger cities or in more remote places. If you have a specific interest in I e cardiology, diabetes, geriatrics or other related fields, that can most certainly be of great interest.
As a family doctor in Sweden you will enjoy good conditions and professional development is a natural part of your work. Your qualifications are:
- Preferably you have a couple of years experience as a specialist
- You have a certificate and specialist approval to practice medicine from a European country
- You are openminded and determined to relocate with your family or by yourself.
- You are ambitious and willing to learn the Swedish language to an advanced proficiency
- You have excellent social skills and like to work in a team where all co workers take responsibility within their specific competence
Dignus Medical is known among customers and candidates to have an exceptional service and we assist you and your family in establishing in your new home country, both in finding housing, suitable schools and day care for your children. Together with your future employer we also arrange language courses and all you have to do is to be certain of your decision to start a new life! Please give us a call or send in an inquiry. Your contact with us is of course always confidential initially.
Carolina Pankarz Bernro
Tfn: +46 (0)40-630 75 87
Mobil: +46 (0)73-203 47 87