Dignus Medical is a popular choice for doctors who want to work 100% freelance, but also for those who want to have some diversity in their current full-time job.
Short or long term? You decide!
There are very few doctors who are unemployed or have a lot of extra time. Therefore those desirable doctors need an extra motivation to take temporary work. Our goal is that you as a candidate will have the feeling that the extra work is always worth it.
- Good candidates will be awarded good salary conditions.
- Freedom to work whenever you want. No matter if you work full-time or freelance, it is up to the candidate when he or she wants to take the assignment. A consequence of such flexibility is that you can have vacation and free time whenever you want.
- Freedom to work wherever you want. You have the opportunity to experience fantastic places in both Norway and Sweden. Whether you love nature and outdoor life or just want to experience a new place, there are opportunities with Dignus Medical.
- You can travel to new place to take assignments or you can take temporary positions that are near to your home.
- We cover the costs of housing and travel in connection with temporary positions. In some cases we can also offer a car that is available during the assignment.
- Increase competence. We offer temporary positions in several small places. It is often greater responsibility for you as a doctor. Meeting major challenges can undoubtedly help to increase your skills.
- Less administrative work. Many doctors admits that paperwork takes more and more of their time. Have more time with patients and less time in front of the computer screen.
- If you choose to work in different places, you will most likely end up with a broad network within the healthcare industry. To gain contacts can prove to be crucial later.
- Many doctors have been linked to a particular place over a long period of time. To be a locum doctor for a while, you will finally get the opportunity to experience new cities and villages without commitment.
- Many doctors use locum positions to build their CV. Good references are a positive result of meeting new people. These referrals, togheter with your increased skills, can be what you need to find a dream job.
- Are there any hobbies that were put on hold because of limited time in everyday life? Are you interested in skiing, walking, golfing, rafting, kiting or other extreme sports? With our diverse locations for tasks, the possibilities are almost unlimited for exciting experiences also after working hours.
Phone: +46 (0)40 630 75 80