Dignus Medical specializes in recruitment and temporary positions for doctors, medical specialists and managers with health care backgrounds, to municipalities, health companies and companies in the medical industry.
The concept was established in 2005 and has offices in Alta, Oslo and Malmö. We are in total 30 people and are in strong development. In addition, we have agents and partners in a number of countries that assist Dignus Medical in obtaining the right candidates.
We are thankful to our customers and candidates for the trust we receive, enabling an expected turnover in 2019 of NOK 95 million.
For more information about Dignus Medical in Norway and in Sweden, contact our Manager and partner:
Tor-Egil Christensen, telefon +47 22 87 10 50, email: email@example.com
Manager and partner
- Dignus Medical’s vision is to be a leader in Scandinavia for recruitment and temporary positions for doctors and specialist for the healthcare sector.
- Dignus Medical will be an obvious partner for customers in Scandinavia as well as for the best candidates.
- Dignus Medical’s goal is to deliver candidates for temporary and permanent positions in companies in Scandinavia, and later on, other markets.
- Recruitment and temporary positions shall take place via Dignus Medical daughter companies in Norway and abroad.
- The companies in all countries will be under the brand name “Dignus Medical”.
Dignus Medical shall at all times comply with the following basic values:
- Quality and seriousness during the whole process and deliveries
- Humble approach to the selection of candidates and the clients’ needs
- Positive and loyal partner for customers and candidates
- Energy, integrity and good progress in all tasks
- Following Dignus Medical’s ethical guidelines
A SELECTION OF OUR ETHICAL GUIDELINES:
All our activities will be carried out with integrity and professionalism so that Dignus Medical – Kletor AS, and all our partners will be perceived in a beneficial and positive way.
All our deliveries must be measured by recognized quality standards, ensuring that clients, candidates and other partners are guaranteed the best possible results.
All assignments are conducted in a competent and safe way. We emphasize knowledge, thoroughness and on time deliveries.
In all our assignments and activities, we respect and ensure confidential information provided by customers and candidates.
Gaselle company 3 years in a row
Dignus Medical is proud to have been named a Gaselle company for three years in row. Together as a team, we have worked hard to achieve the goals we established.
The criteria for becoming a Gaselle:
- delivering approved accounting reports.
- at least doubled the turnover over four years.
- revenue of over one million kroner the first year.
- positive overall operating profit.
- avoiding negativ growth.
- been a usually publicly traded Companies.
Furthermore, there are a number of criterias that are set in terms of finance, accounting and growth. All criteria must be fullfield in order to become a Gaselle. The Gaselles are calculated and assessed on the basis of the accounts for the last four years.
Phone: +47 22 87 10 50