Gastropathologist to one of Scandinavias leading University hospitals
Dignus Medical has been working with relocating doctors, specifically within the field of pathology for over 13 years. We work mainly with bigger University hospitals with a wide range of subspecialties and that thrive for high-end research and development.
The current hospital is one of the largest in Scandinavia and has an excellent reputation among medical specialists. We are now looking for a specialist within the field of gastropathology who can grow into a key member of the team? You will have an important role in cooperation with clinicians, scientists, fellow colleagues and students. The clinic also welcomes ongoing research projects.
We are looking for a person:
- With a profound interest in working in a high-performance medical organization that is constantly evaluating and improving routines and results to stay in the frontline.
- Who is interested in teaching and finding supervising younger colleagues both stimulating and rewarding.
- Who is interested in building a new future in Sweden and one of its major cities, and therefore also be prepared and willing to learn the language on a higher level.
We will of course support you in:
- Settling in your new workplace as well as in your private life.
- Relocation process.
- Assisting you in finding suitable housing.
- Applying for your medical licenses at the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- Registering at the migration and tax office.
- Finding good schools for your children, etc.
Please contact us for an unconditional discussion about your possibilities and the conditions in general!