Are you a specialist doctor?
We need you today!
Dignus Medical is one of the leading companies within recruitment of specialist doctors, nurses and consultants to the Scandinavian healthcare system, throughout our 15 years in the market, we have recruited hundreds of doctors to various, qualified positions – most of them from other European countries. We continuously seek specialists within different medical areas for both private and public healthcare providers and we follow our candidates – from the first interview, through language course and relocation to the final settlement in the hospital or clinic.
Since then, we have broadened our geographic area and have a wide range of interesting clients, we would very much like to get in contact with Specialist doctors in any discipline. Preferably with some years of experience in the field.
Your ambition, motivation and willingness to learn the current language are crucial factors for us. We take pride in negotiating best possible conditions for our candidates and will work hard to find a perfect fit for your competence. Dignus Medical will be your loyal partner in the process of obtaining needed authorization, specialist approval, language training and relocation for you and your family.
Why should you choose Scandinavia?
- Well-organized health care system.
- Favourable social conditions.
- Well-balanced time between work and spare time.
- Excellent conditions for upbringing and education for children.
- Surround yourself with beautiful, spacious nature.
- Variety of outdoor and cultural activities.
- Low air pollution degrees.
- You get to work in a beautiful place in Norway.
- Fixed position in a good working environment.
- Professional development.
- When we introduce you to the customer, it adds an extra quality stamp that we recognize you as a good candidate. Our vision is “when quality matters”.
- Anonymity at the start of the application process.
- Covered travel expenses.
- Help with language learning, relocation, finding housing and school/kindergarten for children.
Don´t hesitate to send your CV unconditionally to us – we will of course keep your details confidential.
Please contact our responsible Recruitment Advisors
in order to hear more about your specific opportunities!